Saturday, May 4, 2013

No crap, I saw a guy running while carrying one of these today.


I didn't have enough time to snap a photo with my phone, since the red light turned green ahead of me, so this picture will have to do.  Not only was he carrying a 90's-era discman, but he was also carrying it like a hot coffee, not pumping his left arm whatsoever.  The cord routing his earphones to his outdated music-playing device dangled in front of his chest as he pumped his right arm off to the side of his body, akwardly, in a horizontal motion as to not interfere with the steady sway of the cord.  He was also shirtless and running along one of the busiest roadways in this area, route 17, near the route 95 overpass.

There wasn't one thing right about what I saw other than a stellar PT session.  Maybe he owns stock in Sony or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment