Monday, November 17, 2014

Announcement: Little Man Has Arrived

Quiet, everyone!  I have an announcement to make!

Elijah Benson Cillo was born Tuesday, November 11th, 2014, at 1:34 in the afternoon.  He was not so little at 22 inches long and 9 pounds & 15 ounces.  He's the man and he is legit.  Everyone, meet Elijah, practicing early Karate techniques in his signature war gloves:



My brother said he looks like he's about to put a whoopin' on the kid who stole his passy at the nursery.  I mean, look at those flaring nostrils!

I feel like I grew up overnight when Elijah was born.  My photographer and I have been spending every second with him since Tuesday - particularly all of the seconds between 3:00am and 4:00am - and it has been a blast!  Coffee flows frequently at all hours.  I'm off work this week so I intend to get some final preparation miles in for JFK on Saturday.  And, of course, I'll be spending every second I can with my newly expanded family until the Marine Corps again requires my presence among the eager and determined souls within Quantico and the surrounding warlands!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment