Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas Came Late

My photographer and I bought ourselves two late Christmas gifts this holiday season:

1.  A new BOB Stroller.  Little Man fits it like a glove.  And yes, that is our Christmas tree in the back, still standing tall.  We might leave it up for next year.
 
2.  A pair of men's Pearl Izumi N2 trail shoes, size 10.

I'm looking forward to trying out the shoes tomorrow in sub-zero temperatures, but I don't think Kari will be taking Little Man outside until it warms up.  I've read quite a few reviews about these shoes, nearly all of them were positive so I'm not too worried about their performance.  I am, however, interested in the types of interactions between customers and Pearl Izumi associates.  No reason at all, just curious how the Pearl Izumi folks treat ultrarunners.  I've had nothing but good experiences and I really like what they stand for, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about the company - positive or negative. 


No comments:

Post a Comment